Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

New start!

 Hi everything (Pun that's been on the trend for a while ago), upss.. 


Sorry, hi everyone!


Hope you guys are all right, and enjoy your life to its fullest. Now, I found myself in a messy situation  (well, for you maybe it's different, yet not messed up like your past life experience is or now?). Job, job, job. I gained a lot of knowledge from the institution that made me feel I could be self-employed, but there's a "but" here, first I'm going to work in the factory, get some capital, and start a project?



Can a blogger be included in any of the categories listed above?

Is this a good way to build my life? Well, I gave it a shot, and I think it's a good way to get enough for a month or two at best probably, then I just used 3 out of 5 wage portions on food (woah, no self control aren't you, well, big no, wkwkwk.. so, I stop working in the mill, and literally I started taking a little bit of risk when I tried fertigation project. Yeah, half of it by myself with a little help from a friend and a family member. Now, as I said in past entries, I don't mind losing at all, yes, but now things didn't turn out so well when I tried to grow my pepper seedling. 


Yup this type of pepper that I was trying to plant.
But it didn't grow very well.

That's because after 3 days, my pepper seedling turned out to be elongated producing only two leaf (oh yeah, the medium I used is cocopeat that been put in many containers, such an egg container, freezer container, wooden box) and did not grow afterwards. I mean, no more leaf was produced after that (even after 10 days) despite being given A+B fertilizer at the right rate, what do you guys think the problem is? Feel free to drop the answer or try to figure out what my mistake would be. I'd be happy to hear the answer from you, is it a pH of cocopeat, or something else I didn't take notice of?


Well, after reading some article and watching videos on YouTube, I got totally into what my mistake would be a late transfer to a nursery with some shade on it. That's where I missed things that I was supposed to start with, but building one of those things can be quite expensive, especially for beginners like me, and taking some time to build one, although it doesn't look like exactly what I wanted in the end.


I hope that will suffice!


1 comments: