Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2020

How to install LifeAfter Season 3 Update from Season 2 (PC Version, SA server, Levin City)?

 Hi everyone! 


Okay, after a little bit of sharing on agriculture and career experience in my blog, I'm going to turn this blog into a new path called "gaming" Despite playing different games except for the "Steam" game [I'm F2P (free to play type of player:;) so spending would be kind of a taboo thing for me, wkwkwk]. Nowadays, I've tried to play some new game, so I've made my choice by diving deep into the game called "The LifeAfter" Found out to be a fun and challenging mind game.


But instead of sharing this experience of playing it, this game has recently been updated from Season 2 to Season 3. I had a little trouble installing it but I did solve it at a-spur-of-moment.


1. First of all, uninstall LifeAfter Season 2 from your PC (to save some space in your storage) but if your storage is hugeeeee, you still have to do this.


2. Download the new update (Season 3) from the LifeAfter official website. This .zip file is about 8.41 GB. This download can be done by a lot of software, such as Internet Download Manager, Eagleget, etc.


LifeAfter website

3. After downloading the.zip file from the website, click the.zip file and unpack it.


Unpack installation file in sofware called Winzip 5.10 (64-bit)

4. Then you're going to the file you've just unpacked.




5. Last but not least, I'd say you're done and thank you for visiting my blog. Hope it was helpful.

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by. If any of you visitors have any questions about LifeAfter, please do not hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete