Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

How to insert .gif into your blog?

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share how we're going to add .gif to the blog. It started with...


1. First of all, open your blog, where you can edit, and so on.


2. After that, click and hold .gif that you wanted to use, or other mean, drag .gif from Tenor website (in these cases, I used .gif produced from Tenor.com for instance) directly into your word paragraph or where you want to put it.


3. That's it.


Before that, there was some discussion that involved this use of.gif copyright. Although the answer I found on the website showed that I should quote the source of it the original creator), and I did my search but found nothing about the creator of this.gif, so I had to quote from where I got this.gif. So I'm going to quote Tenor.com as the one that provides these.gif. So if you're using any.gif on your blog, don't forget to quote/cite/state the name of the creator, so it's going to give them credits for their original work. If you don't, you have to quote from where you get it.


Hope that will help you and leave a comment for improvement in my writing in the future. It was going to make me so happy even if you just said "hi" in the comment section below.

Cat Cute GIF - Cat Cute Animals GIFs
Like this .gif that I got from Tenor.com.
Cute cat by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment